- Visit Trygve's house, aka "the treehouse"
- Take a quick trip into the Colorado Rockies for
Wideawake in Treeland
- Check out a few of the rocks and fossils collected in the treehouse
- Learn about the Birds and the Bees (except for the "bees" part, which
hasn't been written yet) in the tales from the
100th Acre Wood
- Read the True Confessions of an unrepentant Garage Sale Addict in
The Fivedollar Opera
- Build and maintain a home ISP with yogurt, galvanized steel tape, and
your old bicycle innertubes in
"No Duct Tape"
- Yes, there are even more pictures of the computer hardware in the basement in
"the Servers' Quarters"
- ... and if that wasn't enough, you can get some tips on how to augment your home decor
and wardrobe with ever-stylish and attractive obsolete computer hardware in Trygve's
"Weird World of Hardware"
- What else can a guy do with a bit of wire and a soldering iron? Find out in
Trygve's Little Craft Corner
- How many stereo systems do you really need? This question and many others will not be answered in the
Page of Stereo Stuff
- See new and peculiar wardrobe accessories in Trygve's collection of
Arms, Armor, and Costumes
- Ever wonder what can happen if you leave me in a dark room with
only a camera and a single lightbulb? No? Well, you're still welcome
to take a look at the
"sweat and shadow" pictures
- Watch me risk embarrassment by putting up a page of
Trygve's baby pictures
- Survived the "baby pictures"? But are you brave enough to make it through
Trygve, "the teen years"?
- Check out my obligatory vacation photos in
Trygve goes to Hawaii
- Can you have fun with a digital camera and a lunar eclipse?
Well, I don't know about you, but I did in
capturing the moon
- And, finally, here are some random pics,
Thumbnailed high-resolution images:
Additional picture collections: